🍎Apple Pie…Without the Crust ❤
1/4 brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1 tbsp butter
Preheat oven to 375F. Cut holes into apples for stuffing leave bottoms to make a bowl shape. Stuff remaining ingredients into apples with a dot of butter on top. Pour a little water in the bottom of your baking dish and bake for approximately 45 min or until apples are tender but not mush.
Baste with remains liquid in the pan.
Taste great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream as well!
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!