In December of 2017 I started what i consider an epic journey of a life time. I weighed 420lbs and was miserable. Sick of tired of being sick and tired I set out to change my life and stop hating myself. It was a process and it didnt happen overnight but just 17 months later I reached my goal weight of 180lbs. But my story doesnt end there. Twice before I lost 100lbs and gained it all back in a year or less. Now I’ve successfully maintained and know I’ve found the secret to a healthy happy lifestyle is no secret at all. It take work time to heal and lots of positivity and research to grow as individuals and reach all of our goals in life.
The secret to weight loss is the secret to success and it’s no secret at all but so many of us set out to find it but end up falling short of our goals. I’m here to help those who are still struggling to find their own path to a healthy and happy lifestyle.
What People Say
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.Walt Disney
It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.J. K. Rowling
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.Dr. Seuss
Let’s build something together.Get in touch!
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!