Processed foods are some of the most addictive in nature for food addicts. Over the years I’ve used a variety of veggies to get my sandwich and sub fix in!
Lately I’ve had a surplus of avocado and have been enjoying cold “sandwiches” on slices of avocado. Its tasted amazing!
Other veggies I’ve used to swap out breads include: pickles cucumbers tomato slices, cooked peppers, and mushroom caps!
Have you tried any other veggie swaps??
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!