Baked Egg Casserole
2 medium red potatoes
1 green pepper
1 cup mushrooms
2 cups turkey sausage
Shredded sharp cheddar (optional)
Boil potatoes until well cooked and prepare turkey sausage if not already precooked.
Cop and mix all ingredients together and pour into greased cooking pan
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done. Top with sharp shredded cheddar cheese if youd like.
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!