Chicken and Veggie Bake
2 Green/red/yellow peppers(your choice)
Crafted Peppered Italian seasoning
Fresh garlic. creamy melt mozzarella
Preheat oven to 375
Heat olive oil in pan on medium high, add garlic and onions cook for 2/3 minutes. Add chicken breast, seasoning, basil and cook until done. Remove chicken set aside in baking pan. Add drizzle of oil back to same pan, cook all veggies in light seasoning and basil for 3/4 minutes on medium high.
Places vegetables in pan with chicken and cover with Kraft creamy melt mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes and serve immediately after done.
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!