1 lb cooked chicken breast
1 box of chicken stock
3 cans of white beans
1 can corn
1 block cream cheese
1 stick Chopped celery
1 pack of chicken chili seasoning (or season with cumin and chili power)
In slow-cooker combine all ingredients EXCEPT the cream cheese and cook on low for 6-8 hours
15 min before serving add in cream cheese. Stir well before serving.
Top with corn chips and sour cream if desired
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!