-flattened chicken breasts
– italian style breadcrumbs
-garlic and basil seasoning
– 1 jar Spaghetti sauce
– shredded mozzarella cheese
-2 large zucchini prepared into zoodles
Preheat oven to 375
Gently pat breadcrumbs mixed with seasoning onto flattened chicken for light breadcrumb coverage. Bake for 30 min while cooking heat sauce on stove top.
Remove from oven and pour half of heated sauce and cheese bake 10 min remove from oven and sprinkle with additional cheese and broil for 1 min if desired for crisper chicken
Serve remaining heated pasta sauce over zoodles that are at room temp.
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!