Happiness is a choice.
Several years ago I decided i wanted to be happy. It was actually much easier to do then youd think. Instead of focusing on my worries I simply choose to count my blessings and be happy with the life I’ve been given.
Everything is about perspective. Theres always someone out there that has battled more struggled more and still loving life.
Theres no prize for winning the I’ve got more woes game. But the prize I found when I decided to practice gratitude instead of excuse making was so much more rewarding then anything materialistic…happiness in my daily life!
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!