Egg Cups (12 muffins)
-Salt & Pepper
You can make so many varieties of these and customize them as your own! Here’s a few of my favorite varieties
Garden -spinach diced tomatoes mushroom onion broccoli sprouts and shredded cheddar
South Western-corn black beans diced tomatoes green peppers and shredded cheddar
Sausage & Cheese-precooked sausage and cheddar cheese
Tomato and Cheese-diced tomato and shredded mozzarella
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F
In measuring cup beat the eggs until smooth and set aside
Grease muffin tin and place desired combination of optional ingrediants into each
Pour beaten eggs into cup until liquid reaches the top
Bake for 20 min or until cooked through
*I like to salt an pepper about 2 min until they are finished for best flavor
I eat 2 egg cups a day so with this recipe I can have almost a weeks worth of breakfast prepped and ready to go!
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!