– 2 sweet potatoes
-1 cup almond butter
-1/2 cup cocoa powder
– 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
I dont own a food processor so I microwaved my sweet potatoes for 7 minutes until soft and peeled the skins off. Using a potato masher processed the sweet potatoes and added in remaining ingredients.
Stir well and spread into glass baking dish and bake for 25-30 min at 350 degrees farenheit.
Allow to cool and enjoy!
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!