Flourless Chocolate Banana Bread
Chocolate Banana Bread
3 Over Ripe Bananas
2 Cups of Whole Old Fashioned Oats
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/4th cup of honey or maple syrup
1/4th cup of cocoa powder
Optional Chocolate Chips
Combine All Ingredients into a food processor. Blend and Pour into a glass loaf plan. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-40 min or until done.
Don’t forget to check out our review video of this recipe on my YouTube channel! To see what extra toppings we added to our own slices!
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!