Fun snacks for my kiddo!
Like most kiddos mine wasnt born with an affinity for veggies.
Fruits we have a few to rotate through that she loves and enjoys BUT were still working on mindset changes on the veggie department.
Today I kicked it back old school with some ants on a log.
Typically we get attempts at negotiating. Can I just eat one can I have a banana instead and a few others she rotates through in an attempt to cut back on her veggies. BUT today I got nothing. She watched me ge TV excited and happy making ants on a log and while her face wasnt beaming with enjoyment she ate them all with no complaints.
I call that a mom win!
One small step at a time ❤
1 Comment. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!
Definitely a mom win!