Ground Turkey & Veggie Skillet With a side of Rice
1lb of ground turkey
1 pack of Birds Eye Shredded Carrots and Broccoli
1 Pack of Boil in the Bag Rice (Brown or White)
1 tablespoon of worcester sauce
In a large skillet begin cooking ground turkey and add in veggies and seasonings and cook until done. Allow to simmer for a few minutes. In the meantime boil water for rice in a pot and begin cooking as per directions on the box. Serve over rice or separate.
*This would be amazing with riced cauliflower as well!
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!