Halloween and food addiction
Cancel Halloween 🎃 if we must but thats not going to stop me from wearing my costume all month 🥳
Holidays can be especially difficult for food addicts. When you think of the holidays some type of food is probably one of the first things you think of.
You get the idea 💡
However I make lists each year of my favorite holiday traditions that don’t involve food to look forward to…heres a few of my favorite for Halloween!
🎃 jack o lantern carving
🎃 ghost stories
🎃 face painting
🎃 spooky games
🎃 watching my favorite holiday movies (ot the great pumpkin, Charlie brown, hocus pocus, halloween town, and casper to finish things off)
🎃 pumpkin painting or stacking
🎃 corn mazes
🎃 ghost tours
Do you plan on doing any of these this year?
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!