Healing takes time…
For someone who use to cry about my size because I was embarrassed I’m suprised how quickly my mind set has changed. I use to be so angry with her. Called her names was embarrassed by her choices, cursed her for giving ME arthritis…now I’m so damn (yes I’m going to cuss) proud when I see pics of me from years ago. I didnt give up I kept going. I didnt let regains stop me. I didnt settle for the life I thought I deserved but the one I wanted.
Yes I had help. Yes I had support. But damn that girl didnt quit. She did the work. She took those steps in the beginning that built this life I’m now enjoying.
You may see my physical transformation but I see my mental one. That 420lb girl is one of the toughest strongest hardest working women I know. Shes brave for being vulnerable. Strong for doing. Beautiful for sharing. Courageous for believing. And while shes done a lot shes not proud of she is me!
She built me when she was at her breaking point not knowing at night if shed wake in the morning. She built me as a single mom working full time even though she cried daily just from the back pain. She built me up from the ruins of her life.
You may see a before and after of a 420lb woman who let herself go but I see my hero.
It’s not to late to start becoming your own.
#beyourown #nevertolate #loveyourself
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!