I’m not perfect
I’m not perfect. I try to be a good person. I do my best to be a great mom and a productive member of society. I try to help those I can and do what’s right…But sometimes when people complain about stretch mark’s and loose skin all I can do is laugh and shake my head…I know it’s not nice and I shouldn’t judge but like I said we cant all be perfect all the time
If this shit hasn’t killed me yet I think you’ll be fine with those 2 new stretch marks or some loose skin dimples, Gina.
Put the bikini back on and smile girls. Lifes to short to worry about being judged by others. Wear what makes you happy and work on realizing your self worth isnt defined by a perfect body.
Having lived a 400lb life I know a thing or two about body guilt. Having done irreparable damage to ones body and health. It takes time but the sooner you forgive yourself the sooner you can move on with a healthier and happier life.
Embrace your scars they are part of your journey whether they be from weight gain or giving birth. They are now a part of you and if you want to be truly happy you have to learn to love all of yourself. *me included* it takes time but I know we can get there!
#looseskin #excessskin #excessskinpride #keepingmyskin #bodypositivity #looseskinpride #selflove #momlife #stretchmarks #bodylove #everybodyisabikinibody #myscars #scars #extremeweightloss #seemeghanshrink #inchesnotpounds
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!