I’m sorry for the negative things I said about you.
I’m sorry for failing to see your full potential
I’m sorry I made choices that hurt you in the past.
I’m sorry for the way I made you feel.
I’m sorry I hurt you.
I’m sorry I didn’t believe in you.
I’m sorry I wasn’t a good friend…to others as well as to myself.
I’m sorry I put my healing on hold. I said I didnt have time to deal with it when really I just didn’t want to.
I cannot change the past but I will work hard each day in the future to be a better person.
Because I do deserve to allow myself to become the best possible version of me.
Accountability is not only knowing the things you need to change but actively working to make those changes within yourself.
Take accountability for your actions in the past. Really take the time to say them outloud. Feel the weight of admitting the role you’ve played in your own life.
Have you been weighing yourself down or lifting yourself up lately?
1 Comment. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!
Very strong ideas … take accountability for my past!