“Its not stress that kills us…”
“It’s not stress that kills us…its our reaction to it.”
Emotional eating was the beginning of my struggles with food addiction. I still have stress in life but now I know there are healthier ways to handle and navigate it.
Please dont let your emotional eating turn into a full blown addiction because when food is life you have no life other then the food you consume.
Just like any other addiction you not only hurt yourself but your relationship with others. Knowing my food addiction hurt the ones I loved the most hurts me more then the self hate I carried for myself at that time 💔 the quick fix yo yo diet isnt worth it but you are worth the effort it takes to heal whether you’re ready to believe it or not.
betterhealth #journeytobetterhealth #fightingobesity #nosurgeryweightloss #weightlossdiary #weightlossjournal #mystory #seemeghanshrink
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!