Kabassas and veggies
I count veggie colors instead of calories.
My journey involved no negativity. Counting calories or micros was restrictive and when I feel restricted it triggers binges.
For me focusing on adding in more fermented foods and filling myself up on less calorie dense foods was the mental switch I needed to make to start my lifestyle change and lose 240lbs in 17 months.
What traditional dieting negative or restrictive thought processed have caused you to fail? What positive healthy thought processes have worked for you?
-2 large kabassas
-1 green pepper
-1 yellow pepper
-1 red pepper
-1 orange pepper
-1 sweet onion
In large skillet start by cooking veggies after slightly tender add sliced kabassas until cooked throughly
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!