Meal Prep Lunch Burrito Bowls !
Meal Prep is a game changer for busy moms. In the time it takes to make one meal you can have up to a weeks worth of healthy lunches for less then $2.50 a plate (well bowl)!
2 lbs of chicken tenders
1 can of black beans
1 can of fajita corn
1 can of tomatoes with green chili’s
Texas Chipotle Seasoning
2 packs of brown rice
Prepare chicken tenders with Texas Chipotle seasoning and rice as desired (i used a pressure cooker/air fryer to multi task!)
Rinse canned veggies and assemble in microwave save container along with cooked chicken and rice.
Top with fresh Avocado 🥑 or desired salsa. I like to sprinkle in a nice Mexican cheese blend as well but its up to you!
Store in the fridge until ready to heat up
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!