Meghans Lifestyle Rules
We all start out with big dreams on compeletely changing our lives. I know I did and I actually wrote down and documented much of my journey to lose 240lbs in 17 months and keep it off for the last year. Now as I try to explain the process of a lifestyle change I’m digging out my old journals and thinking back to a time before I knew this would work that I used to help me on this dramatic lifestyle change. Here are my top 10 must have rules for starting your own lifestyle change!
Meghans Lifestyle Rules:
1.Stay positive. Dont sweat the small stuff.
2.Try to make someone else smile everyday.
3.Be grateful. Enjoy the small things.
4.Dont worry about the things you cannot control. Do what you can. Move on.
5.Take action everyday.
6.Make time for self care.
7.Own your choices. Unless someone physically forced you it was your decision.
9.Dont act off of emotions. Feel them acknowledge them, let them pass. Act after making a calculated decision.
10.Work hard. Do your best. Be proud. Then work to improve.
They seem so simple yet we struggle so hard to do them daily and consistently. The only way to get better is to practice! So print them down write them down do what you must but try incorporating a few of these rules into your lifestyle change and let me know what impact they have had on your life!
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!