(3.4-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding1 tsp.
pumpkin spice1/2 tsp.
cinnamon, plus more for garnish1/2 tsp.
(15-oz.) can pumpkin purée2 tbsp.
maple syrup1/2 tsp.
pure vanilla extract1 c.
whole milk1 1/2 c.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix, spices, and salt. Add pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, and whole milk and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- In another large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes. Fold the whipped cream into pumpkin mixture until smooth.
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!