Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Dump Cookies
-3 cups of whole oats
-3 tablespoons of honey or pure maple syrup
-2/3 rds of a small can of pumpkin
-1/4 cup of chopped almonds
-1/4 cup of shredded coconut
-pumpkin spice to taste preference
– ground cinnimon to taste preference
-pure vanilla extract to taste preference
-1/4 cup of triblend seeds (optional)
-1/4 cup of almond butter or other nut butter
-if mixture is to liquidity try adding a sprinkle of corn starch to thicken mixture
Mix by hand all ingredients together in large bowl while preheating the oven to 375 degrees F. Scoop ice cream scoop sized amounts onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 min until done. Cookies will be soft but should hold.
I stored mine in the fridge but we ran out pretty quickly 🙂
Side note: These would be amazing with raisens added in as well!
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!