Skin I’m in…
Loose skin update…same weight a year later.
Everyones choice is personal but I choose to share mine because I want people to know surgery isnt a requirement. Some big weightloss losers dont experience any medical issues with their skin and alot of us are proud to show it off!
Whatever your choice make sure your informed and doing it for the right reasons. Just like weightloss doesnt solve all of lifes problems surgery wont instantly make you love yourself.
The money I have saved forgoing surgery has paid for vacations home improvements and been used to grow a business and 2nd stream of income.
The time i would have spent in recovery has been used to run marathons more time at the gym play with my daughter and enjoy life with my family.
Looking back over the last year and my skin progress pics I’m confident I made the right decision in forgoing surgery last year to continue on my surgery free transformation.
betterhealth #extremeweightloss #nosurgeryweightloss #seemeghanshrink #looseskin #excessskin #looseskinpride #keepingmyskin
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!