To grow we must first heal…
The most important part of any lifestyle change is your willingness to heal. Unhealthy lifestyles often conside with emotional traumas.
When I started reflecting on my past and how it was effecting my choices there were days I’d cry. I hated feeling weak or like a victim. I didnt want to relive the experience. But it helped me identify my triggers and gain a better understanding of why I’d made the choices I had and ultimately it was myself who I forgave and grew to love .
Healing doesnt validate the pain you experienced in the past but it does open the doors to a brighter future for yourself.
It takes courage to reflect on our current behaviors and begin to understand how our past experiences are still influencing us today. Healing often times reopens emotional wounds wed rather not think about but for us to understand why we behave the way we do and grow into a healthier person its essential.
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!