Tri-bean veggie egg scramble
I love starting my mornings off with a great veggie filled breakfast! While on my journey to better health I followed the eat more nutrients and eat less emotions plan…aka I focused on eating foods to fuel my body and not fuel my emotions. So I followed a very simple rule for myself. Count colors not calories. I count how many different colored veggies I can fit into my meals during the day. Its a fun and satisfying way to stay full get my nutrients and not over eat the processed food treats we all tend to over consume.
Heres another one of my favorite veggie packed egg scrambles!
1/4th a can of tri- bean blend (pinto kidney and black)
1/2 cup chopped spinach
Handful of cherry tomatoes halved
3 large eggs
Mexican shredded cheese
Heat veggies in skillet shortly after add in eggs and scramble. As eggs cook slowly fold in cheese and seasoning 1 to 2 minutes before finishing.
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!