Turkey Sandwich Salad
I love making all of my old favorite sandwiches into salads!
This was a take on a Turkey sandwich…I was going to use iceburg lettuce but had some spinach I ended up choosing instead due to the added nutrition. I also threw in onion pickles tomatoes cheddar cheese and green peppers and of course turkey.
While it’s considered a dry salad due to lack of dressing the tomatoes and pickles definitely keep it moist!
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!