What I learned from a jar of peanutbutter…
Have you ever tried to open a jar struggling and it just doesnt move then you finally give up and ask someone else to open it and it just pops right off?
Ever think yeah well I loosened it up first.
Tonight I was just about to give up on this jar and have Mike finish this lid off but just knew it would be super easy after I’d been working it so hard for so long. So I sat it down thought about it again then picked it up and twisted and it did in fact just twist right off like nothing.
So why let someone else take credit for all the work you’ve been doing? Why give up just because you’ve failed a few times when success could be one more attempt away?
That’s kind of how I view my weightloss. A lot of people work and struggle and fail for YEARS then one day you pick it back up and it just comes off easy. Because you’ve put in the work you’ve learned what you need to do how its supposed to work. You know moderation is key. Fad diets dont work. Starving yourself is ineffective. Exercise makes you feel good. Natural foods and fruits and veggies are key. Youve learned this you know this. You’ve done that work. You just need to do that last part. Finishing it off. Figuring out how to take the gradual steps needed to get you to that healthy lifestyle.
So when your struggling remember that last jar you opened on your own take a deep breath refocus stay positive and keep pushing!
Iweightloss #weightlossgoals #wlmotivation #wlsupport
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!