Why I stopped praying for…
I use to pray about exams or promotions. I use to pray about job offers and finding love. Looking back it all seems so silly. Always praying for things I wanted. Praying for instant gratification.
When I started my journey I stopped praying for things and started praying for ideas.
I pray for peace within myself and others especially others that are not at peace with themselves.
I pray for clarity and sound mind in my decision making not that I pick the “right” choice.
I pray for a healing mindset and trust in the good lord when things are difficult.
I pray for everyone to be open to experiencing a deeper love that goes beyond flesh and blood.
I pray for gratitude even on my darkest days.
I pray for patience and understanding when life doesn’t work out the way I selfishly wanted it to.
I pray for strength to keep pursuing my dreams when the tasks to get there seem overwhelming.
I pray thanks for my endless blessings for the opportunity to live this life. I pray for the strength to live each day to the fullest. I pray to be able to repay my blessings with the ability to help others.
I stopped thinking small and started praying BIG! Because I realize now after this incredible blessing and transformation going for someone ready to end my life to helping others want to make the most of their own; just how big unspoken prayers can be answered. I stop praying for things to happen and start praying for the ability to trust in a much bigger picture.
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!