Your stomach stretches
Repost from 1 year ago…
The face that its contemplating how my stomach use to handle 2 Moes burritos at once….had a lunch date with Mike today and couldn’t finish 1.
While I definitely am glad I lost weight without surgery I can see why many elect too.
My stomach had been stretched out so much from binge eating and years of just over eating.
I truly an blessed to have had such success with something safer and more natural then weight loss surgery.
If your struggling it’s ok to look for help. Obesity isn’t easy to overcome. Food addiction isn’t easy to overcome. No one cant take away your success by claiming you had help. Were all after the same thing a better quality of life. Getting a little help to get there doesn’t change your journey it just becomes a part of a beautiful testimony for others struggling as well.
#naturalsupplements #240lbsdown #thistimeimkeepingitoff #workingmom #fitmoms #betterhealth #journeytobetterhealth #fightingobesity #nosurgeryweightloss #extremeweightloss #seemeghanshrink #extremeweightlossjourney #naturalweightloss #nosurgeryweightlossjourney #losingit #fedup #motivation #askforhelp #thinkoutsidethebox #wlcommunity #obesetobeast #beatingobesity
- I’m not THAT brave…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareMarch 17, 2021
- March NewsletterIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 26, 2021
- Ground Turkey and Veggie SkilletIn Dinner, Food, GeneralFebruary 25, 2021
- Self love is 1 size fits all…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
- This is what I’m good at…In General, Mental Health, Motivation, Self CareFebruary 23, 2021
Looking for a group speaker?
Contact me directly to inquire about public speaking events!